Israel Wayne is a homeschool graduate and father of nine who is passionate about defending the Christian faith and developing a Biblical worldview. He is a popular conference speaker who desires to see God's people learn to think and live Biblically. Israel is the author of the books Homeschooling from a Biblical Worldview, Full-Time Parenting: A Guide to FamilyBased Discipleship, Questions God Asks, Questions Jesus Asks, Education: Does God Have an Opinion? A Biblical Apologetic for Christian Education & Homeschooling, and co-author of Pitchin' A Fit! Overcoming Angry & Stressed-Out Parenting (with his wife Brook).
- 06:30 Thu - The History of the Homeschooling Movement (at Hilton Garden)
- 08:30 Fri - Education: Does God Have An Opinion?
- 10:30 Fri - Pitchin' a Fit: Overcoming Angry and Stressed-Out Parenting
- 02:30 Fri - Homeschooling from A Biblical Worldview
- 08:30 Sat - Homeschooling: Preference or Conviction?
- 10:30 Sat - Being Salt & Light Families
- 01:30 Sat - Is Homeschooling Just for Women?
| || ||