Israel Wayne is a homeschool graduate and father of nine who is passionate about defending the Christian faith and developing a Biblical worldview. He is a popular conference speaker who desires to see God's people learn to think and live Biblically. Israel is the author of the books Homeschooling from a Biblical Worldview, Full-Time Parenting: A Guide to FamilyBased Discipleship, Questions God Asks, Questions Jesus Asks, Education: Does God Have an Opinion? A Biblical Apologetic for Christian Education & Homeschooling, and co-author of Pitchin' A Fit! Overcoming Angry & Stressed-Out Parenting (with his wife Brook).
- The History of the Homeschooling Movement
- Education: Does God Have An Opinion?
- Pitchin' a Fit: Overcoming Angry and Stressed-Out Parenting
- Homeschooling from A Biblical Worldview
- Homeschooling: Preference or Conviction?
- Being Salt & Light Families
- Is Homeschooling Just for Women?
| || ||