Thank you for visiting our website.
The Massachusetts Homeschool Organization of Parent Educators (MassHOPE) is a statewide organization dedicated to
Promoting and safeguarding home education to the glory of God
We offer information and support to homeschoolers from a Christian perspective.
Browse our website and feel free to e-mail any questions email@example.com
Great Wolf Lodge in Fitchburg
special offer for MassHOPE families!
Two dates are available this year: 1/21/19 through 1/22/19, and 1/28/19 through 1/29/19
$129/night - Deluxe queen suites (lodge fee waived)
In need of a kid-friendly resort near Boston that offers fun for the entire family? Need to feel the fun of summer in the dead of winter? Look no further than Great Wolf Lodge in Fitchburg. The friendly staff at Great Wolf Lodge New England is out to prove that their resort is so much more than just an indoor water park. Regardless of the weather your family will be in store for an incredible water park experience, with special amenities like food, games, shopping, and spectacular rooms.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT A MASSHOPE EVENT. IT IS SIMPLY AN OFFER MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH US.
- There is a one-night room and tax deposit at the time a reservation is made.
- All rooms are blocked for Deluxe Queen Suites at a rate of $129 plus 9.7% sales tax.
- These rooms are equipped with two queen beds, pull-out twin sofa, microwave, refrigerator, and coffee maker, and sleep up to five people.
- Room also includes access to our ropes course and our two water parks.
- Guests may arrive early to enjoy the facilities of the resort by stopping by the front desk for wrist bands as early as 1 p.m. (although room check-in begins at 4 p.m.).
- On the day of departure, waterparks may be used until closing (although room check-out is at 11 a.m.).
- Standard cancellation policy will apply: $40 cancellation fee if cancelled more than 72 hours prior to arrival. If reservation is cancelled within 72 hours of arrival there is a one-night room and tax cancellation fee.
- Individual guests must make their own reservations by calling the toll-free Central Reservations Department at (866) 980-9653 by January 1, 2019.
- They must identify themselves as being associated with MassHOPE, with Reservation Codes below:
- 1/21/19 Code: 1901MAHOPE21
- 1/28/19 Code: 1901MAHOPE
- All reservations must be guaranteed by the individual and accompanied by a first night room deposit or guaranteed with a major credit card.
- Each individual has up 72 hours prior to arrival date to cancel the individual room with a $40.00 cancellation fee per room.
- If the individual cancels the room within 72 hours of arrival date, 100% of the first night's room rate plus tax will be charged to the individual's credit card or taken from the deposit.
- If there is a family with more than five, they may contact Katie Dutch at (978) 516-0138 for a discounted room rate on a larger room. Pricing and availability are not guaranteed for larger room types.