The Sturbridge Host Hotel and Conference Center has a tremendous amount of open-air parking available, and it’s FREE!
Although there are many hotels in the area, there’s nothing like staying under the same roof as the convention! MassHOPE has blocked guest rooms with discounted rates at the Sturbridge Host Hotel & Conference Center. Rates are $109-$129 per night, depending on the room type you choose.
You must call 508-347-7393 and make your reservation with the front desk staff. Be sure to say that you are with MassHOPE to get the discount rate. Stay with us at the Host and enjoy the salt water swimming pool, the indoor courtyard, the lakeside waterfront, and much more! Make it a couple or family weekend getaway!
Opportunities for all types of dining abound in Sturbridge, everything from McDonald’s to fine dining, many within a very close distance to The Host. There will also be an onsite concession selling breakfast and lunch foods.
- Discounted registration fee – You may also register at the door, but pre-registration is $10 less per household until April 9.
- MassHOPE Bucks – Purchase MassHOPE Bucks at a 10% discount and spend them at face value for purchases in our exhibit hall. This is a 10% savings to you, and sometimes the vendors offer their own convention specials, for even more savings. MassHOPE Bucks are refundable if not used.
- Children’s program – You must pre-register in order to sign your children up for the children’s program. This option is NOT available with onsite registration.
Ladies’ Evening of Real Refreshment (over dessert!) – In order for us to plan ahead, this add-on is only available with pre-registration. Enjoy Friday evening, 6:30-8:00, with Rachael Carman and other moms, for some sweet refreshments and fellowship
Children (ages 2-11)
Children are welcome to attend workshops with you, but only if they can remain quiet and not be a distraction to other attendees. Please remember our recording equipment is very sensitive, and even happy noises can affect the quality of the recording.
- Children (ages 5-11) can be registered for the children’s program, only when you pre-register. This program fills up quickly and will close when full. Onsite registration for the children’s program is not possible
Teens (ages 12-18)
Your teens (ages 12-18) have three options when you register them for the convention
- attend the teen workshops with Bill Jack of Worldview Academy and Mike Snavely of Mission Imperative,
- attend adult workshops if the topic is of interest,
- and/or volunteer in any number of ways.
They can choose one or all of these options!
How do I choose which workshops to attend? Read the workshop descriptions on the MassHOPE website and make your best judgement as to which seems most beneficial for you.
What if I can’t decide, and there are two during the same time slot that I’d like to attend? We make every effort to record all of our workshop sessions (except the vendor workshops). These recordings are sold online in a downloadable format.
I noticed some workshops have handouts (as indicated with an icon). What is the purpose of this? If a speaker has a handout for a workshop being presented, we upload that handout so that our attendees can print them ahead of time and bring them to the convention. Sometimes scanning these handouts beforehand is helpful in making decisions about which workshops to attend, and a handout is almost always helpful when following along while listening to a recording of that workshop.
There are a number of jobs we need covered by volunteers each year, and we rarely have enough. Please consider volunteering a portion of your time and earn some MassHOPE Bucks while you’re at it.
- Full Conference:
2-11 w/ Adult: $5
12-18 w/ Adult: $10
- One Day (Fri or Sat)
2-11 w/ Adult: $5
12-18 w/ Adult: $10
- Ages 5-11:
Both Days: $30
One Day: $20
- Friday Night: 6:30 – 8:00
Come and enjoy a time of dessert and fellowship with one of our speakers, Rachael Carman.
Register Today!Save Time at the Door
Sturbridge Host and Conference Center
Sturbridge Host & Conference Center, 366 Main Street, Sturbridge, MA
366 Main Street
Sturbridge, MA 01566