Kim Kautzer, co-author of WriteShop I and II, loves to encourage and equip parents who have a tough time teaching writing. From personal experience, she can identify with the feelings of failure that follow when blank paper, insecure parent, and reluctant child share the same space. Her inspiring workshops reveal that teaching writing is more objective than you think, and with the right tools, you can guide and motivate struggling writers. Kim and Jim make their home in Southern California. They homeschooled for 15 years, graduating their youngest in 2003. Kim thrives on travel, reading, gardening, Sunday crosswords, and nine spunky grandkids.
- 09:30 Fri - The Writing Process: Inch by Inch, It's a Cinch!
- 11:30 Fri - Writing: Make It Relevant! Make It Fun!
- 02:30 Fri - 101 Ways (and Reasons) to Use Journaling in Your Homeschool
- 09:30 Sat - How to Motivate and Nurture Young Writers
- 11:30 Sat - Stretching Your Gifted Writer
- 01:30 Sat - Writing Skills: More Important than Ever!