Pamela Gates, Certified Learning Specialist, (Dianne Craft Learning System)www.DianneCraft.org
Pamela Gates is a Certified Learning Specialist in the Dianne Craft Learning System and a Certified Natural Health Professional. She has 17 years' experience working with bright, hard-working, but struggling students. Pamela's workshops are filled with practical teaching strategies that parents find easy to implement right away. Pam's own daughter, Breanna, had severe auditory processing dyslexia. Using Dianne Craft's three-pronged approach (midline therapy, alternative teaching methods, and nutritional intervention), Breanna overcame her dyslexia and is now a Master's Candidate at UC-Denver. They now work together with families of struggling learners in Denver, Colorado. Parents find Pam's workshops to be lighthearted and life-changing.
- 09:30 Fri - Identifying and Correcting Blocked Learning Gates
- 11:30 Fri - Teaching the Right Brain Child
- 01:30 Fri - Smart Kids Who Hate to Write
- 09:30 Sat - Training the Photographic Memory
- 11:30 Sat - The Biology of Behavior
- 02:30 Sat - Auditory Processing and Memory